Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
Looking for someone with more aesthetic ability than myself to turnaround some UI design work on the Gitcoin iOS app
Here is the press kit and brand guide. https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bsjzbu0li2z0kr1/AACKgnQC3g6m52huYI3Gx3Ega?dl=0
Note that the original designer put a lot of bright colorful neon colors in the brand guide. For _this specific project_ it is requested to rely much more on the neutral colors in the brand guide and ONLY rely on the bright neon colors when absolutely needed to highly the users attention on something.
# TODO LIST
1. Design / mock up of the information screen. The top right button will open that screen and should have like what this is, how to use and how to get ahold of the gitcoin team.
2. Design and mock up of the profile screen in 2 states, logged out and logged in.
3. Design for alerting user to login to interact with bounties. (its possible the yellow alert is fine)
4. Copy / Design for end of bounties screen (when ur done browsing through the bounties)
5. App Icon
6. Loading Screen (when u first launch app)
End of Bounties: https://screencast.com/t/A2J7EySWj
Profile (Logged Out): https://screencast.com/t/GkLJb41Vkr5
Profile (logged In): https://screencast.com/t/hOp7mQ4otTS2
General Alert: https://screencast.com/t/z5Rl3EvVsWg
font is WIDE-SET FUTURA MEDIUM
# To claim.
Please chime in to the github comment thread with a link to your portfolio before you claim this issue. Success in this PR is highly subjective, so I want to review your portfolio before you start work on this issue.
# To test
You're welcome to pull down the code on #3 and build yourself. Or @cheneveld or I can send you a test link in testflight.
# To Submit
Please submit your work on the following pull request. Integrating your work directly into xcode is strongly encourage.