Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Hello, Gitcoiners & Gitcoinerettes! It’s happening again – happy blockchain times are coming to San Francisco 🎉, as the San Francisco…
Heya Gitcoiners & Gitcoinerettes! They say that July is the warmest month of the year (location depending), and we’re definitely getting ready fo…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
By way of introduction, I am Kevin Owocki -- the founder of Gitcoin. I'm a pretty active [twitter user](https://twitter.com/owocki), and participate in a lot of blockchain.
One of the most common debates I see is debating which are the most used apps in the space. The metric that people use is layer 1 transactions per day/month. I think this is TOTALLY WRONG. For the same reason you don't measure a web2 app by how many database writes it does, layer 1 transactions is NOT the right metric to measure dapp adoption.
Gitcoin is trying to lead by example here by showcasing our results at https://gitcoin.co/results. Screenshots follow:
I want to see a sea change in the narrative that "no ones using dapps". I want to do so by showing that people ARE actually using dapps, and refocusing on the RIGHT metrics.
The right metrics are different for your dapp than they are for mine. And that's cool with me. Choose whatever KPIs are right for your business (but pls don't choose vanity metrics like "total users" or "total value transfered", choose metrics that actually show how often / by whom your dapp is being used).
If you make a page for your own dapp like the `/results` page on Gitcoin, I will pay a bounty of 0.55 ETH to you.
* You must be a founder or employee of a dapp that is live on the Ethereum mainnet network.
* must be a new page, not one that already exists.
* please include a link to your /results page, and put a little blurb about your business and what the key metrics are and why on you results page.
* please include visuals that help users explain the trend
* if you don't look like you've put much thought into your submission, I reserve the right to not pay you the bounty (at my sole discretion).
* I will pay this bounty up to 5 times, for a total of 5 * 0.55 ETH.