Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Aloha, Gitcoiners! How do you feel about Data Dignity, Quadratic Voting, Quadratic Finance and Decentralized Identity?
KERNEL is an 8-week, invite-only program for top tech talent looking to build relationships, products, and companies in blockchain and Web 3. 100 tal…
Type in [[ 2- term.length]] more characters to get results
[[ result.title ]]
[[ result.description | truncate(70) ]]
No matches found
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
We need to a front-end dev/designer to take a stab at making our conference website pretty! We have a simple static site with a general information architecture and some rough styling/formatting. We need a designer to take what we have and boost it up a couple notches.
We're looking for a very simple site like this (without the animations) →
[Data Terra Nemo](https://dtn.is/)
*What we have right now:*
### Design Requirements:
- We're working async on a [NEXT.js](https://nextjs.org/) site in html/css in [this repo](https://github.com/monadic-xyz/web3)
- Simple formatting and styling to clean up the website structure (adding a grid of speakers, styling components/headers to make it look clean etc...)
- We don't need much visual design work - bonus points if you can take a stab at a logo + icons throughout the page.
- We'd like to get this website public **asap** and have the resources to co-develop this over the next two weeks. Estimated time would be around **5-10hrs.**
- Post your portfolio when you apply for this bounty so we can get a sense of your skillz.
- Work with @owocki and @abbeytitcomb to understand the visual direction for the site; then execute against that vision.
- Expect 2-3 revisions.
- Fork the Repo + make changes to the site & PR them back
- We'll pay out the bounty!