Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
1. Move ethwallpaper app to a `ethwallpaper/` folder within `skunkworks` repo. Main readme should just be an index of all projects in the repo (currently, just ethwallpaper)
2. capture (and validate) the email address of user uploadeding. send them a plaintext email when their upload is done with the subject "You upload is complete" with body "View your ETHWallpaper here: [link]".
3. some method to manage the scale of the server. even though [things have been massively optimized](https://github.com/gitcoinco/skunkworks/pull/13) (Thanks @stojce !), we will need some way to queue the image generation if server is already processing an image
3. search should be case insensitive
4. google analytics (owocki to provide code)
5. the script should add a watermark to the image that says ethwallpaper.co on it
6. ethwallpaper.co should be https (and should autorenew)
7. favicon should be ethereum logo https://cdn.worldvectorlogo.com/logos/ethereum-1.svg
8. indivudal ethwallpaper links ( e.g. http://ethwallpaper.co/preview/709ca16f-cdcb-4b8e-bede-9544f8ba011d ) should unfurl with the image associated with them in the preview. right now, the main image unfurls whenever you share a link to the site.
9. "with <3 from gitcoin community" should link to gitcoin.co