Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
## An important part of the Ethereum Ecosystem
ETHAvatar - a [gravatar](https://gravatar.com)-like app, but instead of attaching images to emails, it attaches avatars to ETHereum addresses.
# what, technically
* create a basic webapp that, when a form is submitted, uploads an image avatar to IPFS.
* webapp should then attach your ETHavatar to your `web3.eth.coinbase` in a smart contract which you build and deploy to rinkeby, and then, once tested, to mainnet
* smart contract should store an IPFS hash of a metadata blob with metadata like title, image width, image height, etc...
* smart contract should have a 'getter' so the user can get the image IPFS hash and the IPFS metadata hash
* if a 2nd image is uploaded, it will overwrite the first image
* if the `get` is called on an image that does not exist, return an IPFS hash which contains an [identicon](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Identicon)
do not worry about the frontend design. once you have built an app that works functionally, we will apply a design to it.
code this application up, open source the code (both the webapp and the smart contract), and deploy it to heroku (or similar) so it can be tested without having to deploy it.
if you wouldnt mind delivering code samples for posting an ETHavatar and GETing an ethavatar, thatd be great too. wed like to display these on the landing page of the site