Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
KERNEL is an 8-week, invite-only program for top tech talent looking to build relationships, products, and companies in blockchain and Web 3. 100 tal…
Heyo Gitcoiners! With an entire city of hackers, coders and blockchain innovators relocated on our platform, the atmosphere is just buzzing with crea…
Type in [[ 2- term.length]] more characters to get results
[[ result.title ]]
[[ result.description | truncate(70) ]]
No matches found
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### User Story
[comment]: # (As a , I want to so that .)
as a community member, i want a gitcoin.co/results page, so I can show off that the system is working
### Why Is this Needed?
[comment]: # (Describe the problem and why this task is needed. Provide description of the current state, what you would like to happen, and what actually happen)
there are a lot of tweets like this, where people kind of say "this is great, but only IFF it works".
We can / should have a page thats designed to
* Allow the community to see 'at a glance' how its working
* Allow the community to track the same OKRs that the team does.
Stats I think are relevant:
* median issue pickup time (hours)
* issue abandonment rate
* hourly rate distriubtion
* Total work done in $$ through platform
* Open work in $$$ through platform
* Started/Submitted work on the platform in $$$
* Slack/Twitter community over time
* How $$ much CodeFund is giving out
Repo Owner Traction
- currennt number of repos with issues in progress
- currennt number of repos with > 3 issues in progress
- turnaround time
- percentage of bounties that finish
Visualization of the community
* [Graph Viz](https://github.com/gitcoinco/creative/blob/master/dataviz/gitcoin.gif)
* number alumni (ppl who have found jobs bc of gitcoin)
[comment]: # (Feature or Bug? i.e Type: Bug)
## See Also
[Techstars Results page](https://www.techstars.com/companies/)
## Design Bounty
* Please follow Gitcoin's Brand/UI standards https://github.com/gitcoinco/creative
* Please post your portfolio before you start work.
* Please take care that your design could be made responsive.
* Please allow for 2-3 revisions