Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### User Story
As a developer, I want the best the open source work in web3 on Gitcoin so that I can contribute to great projects.
### Design Spec
[See 671](https://github.com/gitcoinco/web/issues/671) for Design details.
- Incentivize Gitcoin developers to look around open source repo's themselves for potential Gitcoin issues and report these back to Gitcoin (by either a) dropping the link at gitcoin.co/requests or b) tagging @gitcoinbot on the issue directly along with how much they think a fair bounty would be worth)
- Holds a section which highlights community sourced issues, whether funded/partially funded/unfunded
- Has functionality for developers / maintainers / funders to click on an unfunded issue and fund
[comment]: # (Feature or Bug? i.e Type: Bug)
## Attributes of a request
* Github URL
* Amount (0.01)
* Denomination (ETH, DAI, etc)
* Status (Funded or Unfunded)
### Additional Information
See [Sketch files here](https://drive.google.com/open?id=18kVmy8Hd1LLw6AxXSzek4d2h-msumUHH) / GIF below for basic flow of Requests.
[comment]: # (Any other information that would be useful.)
@owocki @PixelantDesign @mbeacom @vs77bb