Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### User Story
[comment]: # (As a , I want to so that .)
As a funder (and project recruiter), i want a place where i can track all of my stuff.
### Why Is this Needed?
[comment]: # (Describe the problem and why this task is needed. Provide description of the current state, what you would like to happen, and what actually happen)
A command center for anything / everything a recruiter might want to do on Gitcoin.
* To track various stats about how I'm doing on Gitcoin
- num bounties submitted
- num bounties completed
- num bounties drafted
* To track my budget for bounties, and also to request more budget.
- how much $$ I've spent
* To track active bounties
* To track done bounties
* To, at the end of of the year, generate 1099s.
* To track my submissions to the job board, gitcoin universe, dev grants, etc.
[comment]: # (Feature or Bug? i.e Type: Bug)
### Current Behavior
[comment]: # (Describe what actually happened.)
No funder dashboard
### Expected Behavior
[comment]: # (Describe what you expected to happen.)
A funder dashboard
Please expect the following from your bounty:
- please allow for 2 - 3 iterations from your first prototype