Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
**Extra 10% Tip for completion by May 18th!**
As potential funder or contributor, I want to know what Gitcoin is and understand the problems it can solve for my scenario.
The current Gitcoin.co landing page needs updating with new content and allow for more information to entice our funders.
Build this page from scratch (please do not retrofit any styles or functionality from the current landing page).
# Definition of Done
- [ ] Build new landing page from scratch (it's ok to start a new css style sheet).
- [ ] Update all fonts to Muli except the top banner (please check sizing on all fonts).
- [ ] This page should have a few parallax elements (please work with @pixelantdesign).
- [ ] Gitcoin tree and blue box
- [ ] Big Robot and smoke
- [ ] The top nav should follow a user down the page so that fund issue is persistent during the entire
- [ ] Use font awesome [Ethereum icon](https://cdn.worldvectorlogo.com/logos/ethereum-cash.svg) here for the fund button - please make white (vs, the one provided in the design).
This page should be built using SVG animations (small animations)
- [ ] slowly animate windmil blades to spin
- [ ] animate movement on the lines on the globe
- [ ] make the leaves in the pot rotate slightly to the right
How it works module
- [ ] Allow for toggling between Funder and Contributor
- [ ] Supporting content should display according to the button selected.
In the mockup the Contributor toggle and content is shown.
- [ ] How to use Gitcoin in 30 seconds should play in a lightbox
- [ ] Gitcoin in 30 seconds should play in a lightbox
- [ ] Each case study will link to an article to be provided
- [ ] See all case studies will link to a case studies page (part of another ticket)
Who's Using Gitcoin?
Clicking on the icon below the photo will change the content above it (Photo and testimonial).
- [ ] Each logo should hover in color, clicking on the logo should link to each article (please reference the current landing page.
- [ ] Format of the footer has been updated.
- [ ] Please animate the saturn planet to hover and slightly move (nice to have if there is time at the end).
- [ ] Reference footer links in the current landing page.
Support Responsive Views
- [ ] - Leverage type and button styles defined in the sketch file included
Work with @PixelantDesign on any outstanding questions
@PixelantDesign @owocki @mbeacom
![gitcoin landing final](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/238235/39750920-8de39920-5284-11e8-93a5-9b1c91cac9ec.png)
Nave Follow State
[Gitcoin Landing Final.zip](https://github.com/gitcoinco/web/files/1983346/Gitcoin.Landing.Final.zip)