Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
## THIS TASK IS TO BUILD WORKING PROTOTYPE OF A FUNDER DASHBOARD
### User Story
[comment]: # (As a , I want to so that .)
As a funder, i want a place where i can track all of my stuff.
### Why Is this Needed?
[comment]: # (Describe the problem and why this task is needed. Provide description of the current state, what you would like to happen, and what actually happen)
A command center for anything / everything a funder might want to do on Gitcoin.
PLEASE REFERENCE THE MOCKUP ATTACHED
*This page will live under the Profile Dropdown accessed via a link - Funder Dashboard.
## WHAT'S NEXT MODULE
This module should show things that the funder needs to act on such as:
- Bounties expiring soon (show at 7 days).
- New comments on tasks they've funded
## STATS TRACKING
How the issues bountied are doing on Gitcoin
- number of bounties submitted/issues created
- total number of contributors
- total paid out (all bounties) how much $$ I've spent
- total budget (, user will input this, show form field with label: budget, allow user to specify quarterly, or annually, we will need to store this info for later use).
- Show History (filter by week, month, year)
- Tax Reporting
- show total number of bounties
- total amount paid out
- export to csv
## LATEST ON YOUR BOUNTIES
- Show # of expired issues and note funds that may need to be reclaimed
(clicking reclaim now, takes user to explorer with dashboard filtered to the issues that are expired)
If there are no funds to reclaim, this box is hidden.
- Active Bounties (clicking this takes user to active issues open and funded by the user
- Completed Bounties (clicking this takes user to bounties that have ended)
- Expired Bounties ( clicking this takes user to expired bounties)
- Track Top Contributors ( show last 12 recent contributors)
## OUTGOING FUNDS
- Filter (All, Tip, Payment, Pending, Claimed)
- Filter (Recent, Oldest, Higest Value, Lowest Value)
- Pending transfers/ syncing to the blockchain should show at the top of the list
- Unclaimed tips should also show as pending
- View All Payments takes user to Explorer filtered by all issues that have been completed/paid/funds released
## ALL BOUNTIES
- Filter ( use/show items from sort menu from above explorer)
- Please add icons to associate status of work (see mockup)
- View More Bounties takes user to issue explorer to see all of their bounties (open and closed)
[comment]: # (Feature or Bug? i.e Type: Bug)
### Current Behavior
[comment]: # (Describe what actually happened.)
No funder dashboard
### Expected Behavior
[comment]: # (Describe what you expected to happen.)
A funder dashboard with the above functionality working and lives on a page under the profile menu.
- performant (< 1s) to load
- coded backend (pls drop a WIP PR when you start work and leave TODOs in places in which you have questions about the data)
- This page should show for users that have funded at least one bounty on the platform. If they've not funded a bounty, this page will be hidden.
Please expect the following from your bounty:
- please build prototype
- Write up the endpoints / functions , that can spit out the data + documentation of what it's meant for.
- please allow for 2 - 3 iterations from your first prototype
@pixelantdesign @owocki @mbeacom
# Please Reference This Design
![gitcoin funder dashboard 517](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/238235/40201609-814c57c2-59ed-11e8-8cce-d5d60725c0f4.png)