Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
We are proud to announce that we have teamed up with Chainlink to launch a new bug bounty program to secure the Chainlink protocol. Chainlink is the …
In partnership with Protocol Labs, we’re excited to welcome builders from everywhere to APOLLO, your mission control to engage with the builder…
Gitcoin is GDPR compliant. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### User Story
[comment]: # (As a , I want to so that .)
as a community member, i want a gitcoin.co/results page, so I can show off that the system is working
### Why Is this Needed?
[comment]: # (Describe the problem and why this task is needed. Provide description of the current state, what you would like to happen, and what actually happen)
there are a lot of tweets like this, where people kind of say "this is great, but only IFF it works".
We can / should have a page thats designed to
* Allow the community to see 'at a glance' how its working
* Allow the community to track the same OKRs that the team does.
Stats I think are relevant:
* median issue pickup time (hours)
* issue abandonment rate
* hourly rate distriubtion
* Total work done in $$ through platform
* Open work in $$$ through platform
* Started/Submitted work on the platform in $$$
* Slack/Twitter community over time
* How $$ much CodeFund is giving out
Repo Owner Traction
- currennt number of repos with issues in progress
- currennt number of repos with > 3 issues in progress
- turnaround time
- percentage of bounties that finish
Visualization of the community
* [Graph Viz](https://github.com/gitcoinco/creative/blob/master/dataviz/gitcoin.gif)
* number alumni (ppl who have found jobs bc of gitcoin)
[comment]: # (Feature or Bug? i.e Type: Bug)
[Sketch Files here](https://github.com/gitcoinco/creative/pull/8)
## Code Bounty
* Please create a page at gitcoin.co/results
* Please code the frontend as it is in the design
* Please make sure it looks good in responsive (desktop + tablet + mobile)
* Please fill in whatever data you can gather from poking around the codebase. For any data that you cannot find, please stub it out in the django `views.py` with a TODO -- myself or @mbeacom will hook up the data in the code review.
* Please *disregard* the ios app module in the bottom of the page. That doesn't need to be on this page.
* For any big decisions (what graphing framework to use for example), please leave a comment on the thread and let us know what youre thinking.
Deadline is June 22nd. If you can't get a mergable PR together by then, then please do not claim this task.