Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### User Story
[comment]: # (As a , I want to so that .)
as a community member, i want a gitcoin.co/results page, so I can show off that the system is working
### Why Is this Needed?
[comment]: # (Describe the problem and why this task is needed. Provide description of the current state, what you would like to happen, and what actually happen)
there are a lot of tweets like this, where people kind of say "this is great, but only IFF it works".
We can / should have a page thats designed to
* Allow the community to see 'at a glance' how its working
* Allow the community to track the same OKRs that the team does.
Stats I think are relevant:
* median issue pickup time (hours)
* issue abandonment rate
* hourly rate distriubtion
* Total work done in $$ through platform
* Open work in $$$ through platform
* Started/Submitted work on the platform in $$$
* Slack/Twitter community over time
* How $$ much CodeFund is giving out
Repo Owner Traction
- currennt number of repos with issues in progress
- currennt number of repos with > 3 issues in progress
- turnaround time
- percentage of bounties that finish
Visualization of the community
* [Graph Viz](https://github.com/gitcoinco/creative/blob/master/dataviz/gitcoin.gif)
* number alumni (ppl who have found jobs bc of gitcoin)
[comment]: # (Feature or Bug? i.e Type: Bug)
[Sketch Files here](https://github.com/gitcoinco/creative/pull/8)
## Code Bounty
* Please create a page at gitcoin.co/results
* Please code the frontend as it is in the design
* Please make sure it looks good in responsive (desktop + tablet + mobile)
* Please fill in whatever data you can gather from poking around the codebase. For any data that you cannot find, please stub it out in the django `views.py` with a TODO -- myself or @mbeacom will hook up the data in the code review.
* Please *disregard* the ios app module in the bottom of the page. That doesn't need to be on this page.
* For any big decisions (what graphing framework to use for example), please leave a comment on the thread and let us know what youre thinking.
Deadline is June 22nd. If you can't get a mergable PR together by then, then please do not claim this task.