Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### User Story
As a user, I want to be able to add additional information in the description field for new bounties
### Why Is this Needed?
*Summary*: Bounty funders should be able to add/remove/modify any bounty description before submitting the funding form.
### Current Behavior
The bounty description reflects the github issue description, regardless of changes made to the bounty description **post** GH data pull.
### Expected Behavior
The user should enter a github issue URL and the description pre-fills with the GH issue description.
The funder should be able to modify this pulled in description and be confident their changes to the description are reflected on the bounty details page.
- Open the new funding form: https://gitcoin.co/funding/new
- Enter a github issue url.
- Wait for it to populate the GH issue data in the description field.
- Update the description field to anything else.
- Submit the form and wait for the bounty to post.
- Check the description field on the bounty details page.
*Summary*: Update the form and following logic to no longer overwrite the submitted bounty description with the GH issue description, but continue to pre-populate the fields on the initial GH issue url entry.
### Definition of Done
Funder form pre-populates with data from the GH issue, but respects the funders submitted values.
### Additional Information
Feel free to reach out to a team member on Slack if you have any questions!