Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Follow the orgs you like more with tribes and build relationships and meaningful projects.
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Most people working with Ethereum have questions about ETH2.0. Kevin Owocki hosted some developers working on the project for a recent episode of the…
Sia recently ran the Skynet Hackathon with Gitcoin for Skynet’s launch, leading to over 40 project submissions in a 2 week period. This piece, …
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### User Story
As a funder, I want to changeBountyFulfillmentAmount() for contest/cooperative bounties, so I can pay out multiple submissions
See this method in standardbounties: https://github.com/Bounties-Network/StandardBounties/blob/master/contracts/StandardBounties.sol#L444-L452
### Why Is this Needed?
[comment]: # (Describe the problem and why this task is needed. Provide description of the current state, what you would like to happen, and what actually happen)
This is needed so that funders can pay out their bounties to multiple people in contest/cooperative bounty types.
[comment]: # (Feature or Bug? i.e Type: Bug)
### Current Behavior
[comment]: # (Describe what actually happened.)
Only can payout the total amount to one person
### Expected Behavior
[comment]: # (Describe what you expected to happen.)
Can payout any amount to *n* people
[comment]: # (Provide a summary of the solution and a task list on what needs to be fixed.)
For cooperative / contest bounties ONLY:
* Add a new form that implements [changeBountyFulfillmentAmount()](https://github.com/Bounties-Network/StandardBounties/blob/master/contracts/StandardBounties.sol#L444-L452). You may copy the 'increase payout' form. This form should have an input that allows the user to select the number of payees, and the payout amount will be auto-calculated and estimated in the form as an HTML element.
* When the user submits the above form, the bounty details page will update with the following new pieces of info: (1) the number of payees and (2) amount paid per payee
* In the 'accept fulfillment' form, the user will be reminded what the payout amount for the fullfillment they are accepting is
* The bounty will only be work done if num_payees >= num_accepted_fulfillments
### Definition of Done
[comment]: # (Any other information that would be useful, bullets are helpful.)
above is implemented
### Additional Information
[comment]: # (Any other information that would be useful, content, screenshots, etc.)
Project Schemes just launched https://medium.com/gitcoin/we-listened-announcing-project-types-965a02603559
# Bounty Instructions -- IMPORTANT
* This feature is due in 2 weeks.
* Don't apply if you're not going to follow through.