Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
FRONT END CODING TASK
### User Story
[comment]: # (As a , I want to so that .)
As a funder of Cooperative/Contest, I want a Bulk Payout Feature, since Cooperative/Contest Bounties don't have that currently and it'd be way more convenient.
### Why Is this Needed?
[comment]: # (Describe the problem and why this task is needed. Provide description of the current state, what you would like to happen, and what actually happen)
Because paying out competitive and contest blounties is way too cumbersome now.
[comment]: # (Feature or Bug? i.e Type: Bug)
### Current Behavior
[comment]: # (Describe what actually happened.)
Legacy Accept Flow
### Expected Behavior
[comment]: # (Describe what you expected to happen.)
1. When a bounty that is Cooperative/Contest bounty, the accept button will be replaced with a 'payout bounty' button.
2. when i click that button, ill be presented with a form that allows me to payout the bounty to *n* number of github usernames (or ether addresses).
[html of this form, download link](http://bits.owocki.com/3R2k1C360g2Q/foo.html)
the form will auto complete the 'amount' field based upon the percentages.
the form will grey out the 'payout' button until all fields add up to 100% exactly
This form will validate
1. that the percentages in leftmost column add up to 100%
2. all github usernames and ether addresses are valid
1. the bounty will be canceled in standard bounties (since StandardBounties doesnt contain functionality for multiple payouts as we need -- see https://github.com/gitcoinco/web/issues/1379 and https://github.com/gitcoinco/web/issues/1380 )
2. the bounty will be marked as 'done' on gitcoin
3. several new tips will be created on behalf of the funding user to payout each of the above amounts.
this may result in multiple metamask confirmations and the user should be prompted as we explain what we're doing.
this is a bounty for the *frontend coding* of this interface. That means that youll be creating the links to the form from the bounty detail page AND the bulk form html / js itself, but not doing any of the heavy lifting around actually transmitting the tokens to the blockchain.
please only start work in this if you can get a WIP PR in within 24 hours and finish the task within 7 days.