Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
**Reserved for @willsputra**
### User Story
As a user I'd like to be able to find issues by browsing open source projects that have work on the Gitocin platform.
We would like bounty contributors to know all of the projects that are using Gitcoin and whether or not they are hiring.
[comment]: # (Feature or Bug? i.e Type: Bug)
Feature - View Bounties by Organisation
### Definition of Done
[comment]: # (Any other information that would be useful, bullets are helpful.)
A mockup is created to the requirements below using the Gitcoin UI kit and brand guidelines.
- Recommend a place to switch between the standard explorer view or this new bounties by repo view.
- Display logos of all projects currently using Gitcoin on a grid/tiles
- Under each repo logo denote whether the repo/project is hiring.
- Under the logo show
- Provide the current repo logos in SVG
- Design to support responsiveness