Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
A little over three months ago, we announced the beginning of KERNEL. An experiment in building a highly curated community of talented builders in We…
GoodDollar is live and over 20,000 users have created wallets from every corner of the globe. Are you interested to learn how we plan to use smart co…
Gitcoin is GDPR compliant. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### User Story
As a user I'd ilke an easy way to view the tasks that I'v signed up for so that I know what I need to do next - in Gitcoin
We are solving for:
Seeing what projects are in flight
Seeing phases of the project
Easy views to manage multiple issues being worked on
**Please share a few links to recent work when applying for this task.**
### Why Is this Needed?
Feature doesnt exist.
### Definition of Done
[comment]: # (Any other information that would be useful, bullets are helpful.)
- A finished design that address the above.
- Provide ideas on how a user might access this dashboard (perhaps under user name drop down as "My Issues"
- Show a module with What's Next and examples of things a contributor might need to address.
- Show current open/active projects (anything in open, started, submitted)
- Show last 5 bounties completed with a view more link underneath. Show paid mark.
- Dashboard is designed using the UI toolkit elements and is following the Gitocin brand guide.
- Responsive views are included