Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### User Story
As a user I'd ilke an easy way to view the tasks that I'v signed up for so that I know what I need to do next - in Gitcoin
We are solving for:
Seeing what projects are in flight
Seeing phases of the project
Easy views to manage multiple issues being worked on
**Please share a few links to recent work when applying for this task.**
### Why Is this Needed?
Feature doesnt exist.
### Definition of Done
[comment]: # (Any other information that would be useful, bullets are helpful.)
- A finished design that address the above.
- Provide ideas on how a user might access this dashboard (perhaps under user name drop down as "My Issues"
- Show a module with What's Next and examples of things a contributor might need to address.
- Show current open/active projects (anything in open, started, submitted)
- Show last 5 bounties completed with a view more link underneath. Show paid mark.
- Dashboard is designed using the UI toolkit elements and is following the Gitocin brand guide.
- Responsive views are included