Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
As a contributor, I want an example of what is expected for an action plan.
[comment]: # (Feature or Bug? i.e Type: Bug)
### Current Behavior
[comment]: # (Describe what actually happened.)
[comment]: # (Provide a summary of the solution and a task list on what needs to be fixed.)
Provide an inline example for contributors to reference when writing an action plan.
### Definition of Done
[comment]: # (Any other information that would be useful, bullets are helpful.)
The designs are updated and built to spec.
- [ ] Implement two scenarios for this dialog (permissionless and approval required)
Please pay attention to the copy details, the copy on the checkbox changes per scenario.
- [ ] Update close dialog button with the new X icon.
- [ ] Add copy as hint text
- [ ] Clear the text when user clicks inside the input field
- [ ] Experiment with a minimum character count and make a recommendation
- [ ] Display action plan separate from questions in the github issue thread
### Additional Information
[comment]: # (Any other information that would be useful, content, screenshots, etc.)
Review with core team members @pixelantdesign