Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
Very often, I get people who want to claim an issue on Gitcoin but can't because they don't have ETH. Either there are no exchanges in their area, or they dont have the mone yto spend on gas.
Pursuant to making ethereum and Gitcoin accessible to everyone as broadly as possible, I would like to design a page entitled 'faucet' in which a user can go to the page and submit an application to receive a small amount of ETH.
The form should contain
* a Github Oauth button
* a comments field (for explaining why you need the ETH)
* an ETH address input field
* an email address input field
* a TOS acceptance checkbox input field
* a submit button
* Design will be responsive
* All inputs are required.
* The form should not allow users to submit more than once per github account.
* when the form is submitted a new row will be stored in `FaucetApplication` ( a new model)
* when the form is submitted, an email will be sent to `settings.SERVER_EMAIL` notifying the admin of the faucet application.
Scope of this bounty is to design a faucet input form page.