Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
im realizing more and more that mainnet gas fees could be an existential threat to the ecosystem. if they are too expensive so soon as these dapps are laucnhing it could strangle growth.
i think the challenges for the community are
2. scaling (both by avoiding the mainnet, and protocol level stuff)
3. if above fails, maybe moving to something off-chain or on a permissioned chain
as part of gitcoin's efforts towards 1. education, we have launched the [Gitcoin Gas Station](https://gitcoin.co/gas), which is aimed at
1. providing realtime
2. historical analytics
3. educational content
Here is an example of some of our analytical content:
I'm also working on some 3d dataviz analytical content:
![screen recording 2018-07-15 at 07 14 am](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/513929/42734300-cdd9d4cc-87fe-11e8-8061-13d1daf435cb.gif)
i would like to add a new element to gitcoin's gas station -- a weekly 'gas analysis' thoughtpiece, which will be published on https://medium.com/gitcoin and linked prominently on https://gitcoin.co/gas
This is a bounty for creation of that content. This is a *collaborative* bounty, as I may include content from multiple submitters.
If you would like to participate,
* Please write 2-3 paragraphs about each major contributor to gas fees being high on medium.com.
* Please link to the medium article with your submission.
* Please submit by 12 noon MST Monday 7/16/2018
* Please check what others have submitted before you to prevent writing duplicate analysis. Please *build upon* each other's work.
Some useful links: