Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
In partnership with Protocol Labs, we’re excited to welcome builders from everywhere to APOLLO, your mission control to engage with the builder…
We’re excited to publically announce that Matic Network is partnering with Gitcoin to launch the Build-n-Earn Program – assisting dApps t…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### User Story
As a Contributor I'd like for Gitcoin Bot to be smart and know that a PR I submit is related to an open issue that I've committed to.
### Why Is this Needed
[comment]: # (Describe the problem and why this task is needed. Provide description of the current state, what you would like to happen, and what actually happen)
*Summary*: No detection now
[comment]: # (Feature or Bug? i.e Type: Bug)
### Expected Behavior
[comment]: # (Describe what you expected to happen.)
When a user creates a pr, it would be nice if Gitcoin bot knew or asked if you want to associate the pr with an open issue you're working on.
### Definition of Done
[comment]: # (Any other information that would be useful, bullets are helpful.)
- [ ] Review the work that has been done on [this ticket](https://github.com/gitcoinco/web/issues/1769)
- [ ] Fix the problem or propose a new tech approach
- [ ] Once a contributor has started and associated a PR to an issue, the Gitcoin Bot should recognize that updates are being made on the PR.
- [ ] Make Gitcoin Bot update the original Github issue somehow and also denoting activity on the PR. Feel free to brainstorm with the core team here.
- [ ] Review with core team members **@pixelandesign @mbeacom @SaptakS**