Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### User Story
As a Contributor I'd like for Gitcoin Bot to be smart and know that a PR I submit is related to an open issue that I've committed to.
### Why Is this Needed
[comment]: # (Describe the problem and why this task is needed. Provide description of the current state, what you would like to happen, and what actually happen)
*Summary*: No detection now
[comment]: # (Feature or Bug? i.e Type: Bug)
### Expected Behavior
[comment]: # (Describe what you expected to happen.)
When a user creates a pr, it would be nice if Gitcoin bot knew or asked if you want to associate the pr with an open issue you're working on.
### Definition of Done
[comment]: # (Any other information that would be useful, bullets are helpful.)
- [ ] Review the work that has been done on [this ticket](https://github.com/gitcoinco/web/issues/1769)
- [ ] Fix the problem or propose a new tech approach
- [ ] Once a contributor has started and associated a PR to an issue, the Gitcoin Bot should recognize that updates are being made on the PR.
- [ ] Make Gitcoin Bot update the original Github issue somehow and also denoting activity on the PR. Feel free to brainstorm with the core team here.
- [ ] Review with core team members **@pixelandesign @mbeacom @SaptakS**