Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Follow the orgs you like more with tribes and build relationships and meaningful projects.
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Most people working with Ethereum have questions about ETH2.0. Kevin Owocki hosted some developers working on the project for a recent episode of the…
Sia recently ran the Skynet Hackathon with Gitcoin for Skynet’s launch, leading to over 40 project submissions in a 2 week period. This piece, …
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### User Story
As a funder whois using work by approval, I'd like to manage Auto approval of start work on approval only bounties. This way users do not get auto approved after 72 hours.
### Why Is this Needed
[comment]: # (Describe the problem and why this task is needed. Provide description of the current state, what you would like to happen, and what actually happen)
*Summary*: Currently no way to do this.
[comment]: # (Feature or Bug? i.e Type: Bug)
[comment]: # (Provide a summary of the solution and a task list on what needs to be fixed.)
- [ ] On Bounty Funder Form --If a project type is set to approval, show a progressive disclosure that allows the funder to turn off auto approve.
- [ ] Use a checkbox to toggle setting/off and on
- [ ] Display on the issue details as well, so that contributors know that they will not be auto approved after 72 hrs.
Open to other ideas.
### Definition of Done
[comment]: # (Any other information that would be useful, bullets are helpful.)
- [ ] A setting is added so that funders can manage or turn off auto approval after 72 hours.
- [ ] This features is built and tested.
### Additional Information
[comment]: # (Any other information that would be useful, content, screenshots, etc.)
Review with @pixelantdesign @owocki