Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### User Story
As a funder whois using work by approval, I'd like to manage Auto approval of start work on approval only bounties. This way users do not get auto approved after 72 hours.
### Why Is this Needed
[comment]: # (Describe the problem and why this task is needed. Provide description of the current state, what you would like to happen, and what actually happen)
*Summary*: Currently no way to do this.
[comment]: # (Feature or Bug? i.e Type: Bug)
[comment]: # (Provide a summary of the solution and a task list on what needs to be fixed.)
- [ ] On Bounty Funder Form --If a project type is set to approval, show a progressive disclosure that allows the funder to turn off auto approve.
- [ ] Use a checkbox to toggle setting/off and on
- [ ] Display on the issue details as well, so that contributors know that they will not be auto approved after 72 hrs.
Open to other ideas.
### Definition of Done
[comment]: # (Any other information that would be useful, bullets are helpful.)
- [ ] A setting is added so that funders can manage or turn off auto approval after 72 hours.
- [ ] This features is built and tested.
### Additional Information
[comment]: # (Any other information that would be useful, content, screenshots, etc.)
Review with @pixelantdesign @owocki