Workers Auto Approve
BUILD Funder & Developer Guides
### User Story
As a funder or a contributor I'd like to be able to go to one place for help or if I have questions on something about the Gitcoin Platform.
This would be built out on the `/guide/*` page which would be CMS system build out by using wagtail enabling the owners to update content as when needed without touching the codebase
### Why Is this Needed
Currently we have help in a lot of places (help, medium articles, How it works, Github Pages).
### Definition of Done
- [ ] Build out the two guides but use 1 template
- [ ] Follow tech approach as defined by the core team team - use [wagtail](https://wagtail.io/)
- [ ] Design the front end to look like what has been defined [here](https://github.com/gitcoinco/web/issues/1672)
- [ ] We would like the functionality to be like this [example guide](https://mailchimp.com/resources/guides/defining-your-instagram-advertising-strategy/)
- [ ] The left menu should follow a user down the page
- [ ] Layouts should support text and images
- [ ] This section should use the standard Gitcoin footer
- [ ] Add the content for funder section as defined in the design ticket.
- [ ] Add the content for contributor section as defined in the design ticket.
- [ ] The pages must be responsive
- [ ] wrap text within `trans`/`blocktrans`
- [ ] use the font-size classes defined [here](https://github.com/gitcoinco/web/blob/master/app/assets/v2/css/gitcoin.css#L220-L242)
Bonus : Extra tip if you update the CSS on the fixed menu on the `gitcoin.co/tools`
### Additional Information
Please review with @pixelantdesign @mbeacom @thelostone-mc
**Mockups can be found below:**
Please allow the core team a few rounds of revisions.
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: