Workers Auto Approve
UX Add Project Type + Approval Settings to Issue Details
### User Story
[comment]: # (As a , I want to so that .)
As a funder, I'd like the ability to toggle easily between 'Approval Only' / 'Permissionless' bounties and 'Contest' / 'Cooperative' / 'Traditional' bounties so that I am less prone to unrecoverable user error.
### Why Is this Needed
[comment]: # (Describe the problem and why this task is needed. Provide description of the current state, what you would like to happen, and what actually happen)
*Summary*: Without this feature, I don't have a good way to make changes to the bounty details if I want to make it approval only / cooperative / etc. once I post the issue. I can only cancel and re-do, which isn't elegant.
[comment]: # (Feature or Bug? i.e Type: Bug)
[comment]: # (Provide a summary of the solution and a task list on what needs to be fixed.)
*Summary*: Simple solution would be an 'Edit Bounty Details' option which brings up a modal for changing Project Type / Permissions.
### Definition of Done
[comment]: # (Any other information that would be useful, bullets are helpful.)
- [ ] Allow an ability for the funder to edit the project type and permissions: 'Approval Only' / 'Permissionless' bounties and 'Contest' / 'Cooperative' / 'Traditional' bounties on the issue details page.
- [ ] Design for the experience when contributor(s) have not started on an issue.
- [ ] Design for the experience when a contributor **has** started on an issue.
- [ ] Update email messaging for the appropriate parties once project types or permissions have been made.
- [ ] Consider the experience of how this issue refreshes in the issue explorer.
- [ ] Make recommendations whether this update should re-sync to the blockchain.
- [ ] Design should take into account responsiveness of the site.
- [ ] Review approach with Gitcoin core team
### Additional Information
Open to interpretation on the best solution.
[comment]: # (Any other information that would be useful, content, screenshots, etc.)
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: