Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### User Story
[comment]: # (As a , I want to so that .)
As a funder, I'd like the ability to toggle easily between 'Approval Only' / 'Permissionless' bounties and 'Contest' / 'Cooperative' / 'Traditional' bounties so that I am less prone to unrecoverable user error.
### Why Is this Needed
[comment]: # (Describe the problem and why this task is needed. Provide description of the current state, what you would like to happen, and what actually happen)
*Summary*: Without this feature, I don't have a good way to make changes to the bounty details if I want to make it approval only / cooperative / etc. once I post the issue. I can only cancel and re-do, which isn't elegant.
[comment]: # (Feature or Bug? i.e Type: Bug)
[comment]: # (Provide a summary of the solution and a task list on what needs to be fixed.)
*Summary*: Simple solution would be an 'Edit Bounty Details' option which brings up a modal for changing Project Type / Permissions.
### Definition of Done
[comment]: # (Any other information that would be useful, bullets are helpful.)
- [ ] Allow an ability for the funder to edit the project type and permissions: 'Approval Only' / 'Permissionless' bounties and 'Contest' / 'Cooperative' / 'Traditional' bounties on the issue details page.
- [ ] Design for the experience when contributor(s) have not started on an issue.
- [ ] Design for the experience when a contributor **has** started on an issue.
- [ ] Update email messaging for the appropriate parties once project types or permissions have been made.
- [ ] Consider the experience of how this issue refreshes in the issue explorer.
- [ ] Make recommendations whether this update should re-sync to the blockchain.
- [ ] Design should take into account responsiveness of the site.
- [ ] Review approach with Gitcoin core team
### Additional Information
Open to interpretation on the best solution.
[comment]: # (Any other information that would be useful, content, screenshots, etc.)