Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Follow the orgs you like more with tribes and build relationships and meaningful projects.
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Most people working with Ethereum have questions about ETH2.0. Kevin Owocki hosted some developers working on the project for a recent episode of the…
Sia recently ran the Skynet Hackathon with Gitcoin for Skynet’s launch, leading to over 40 project submissions in a 2 week period. This piece, …
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### User Story
[comment]: # (As a , I want to so that .)
As a funder, I want to fund and send a bounty directly to a certain group of individuals (or perhaps, just one individual).
### Why Is this Needed
This is needed so that select group of individuals can work on a project.
[comment]: # (Describe the problem and why this task is needed. Provide description of the current state, what you would like to happen, and what actually happen)
*Summary*: Right now, I sometimes get unnecessary noise on bounties that I would rather send directly to a smaller group of people that I know from prior work on the platform.
[comment]: # (Feature or Bug? i.e Type: Bug)
### Current Behavior
[comment]: # (Describe what actually happened.)
Post a bounty on the main issue explorer, make it approval-only, and approve the worker of my choosing. If I don't get to approve within 24 hours, perhaps deal with auto-approvals of people I didn't want to get involved.
### Definition of Done
[comment]: # (Any other information that would be useful, bullets are helpful.)
- [ ] On the funder form under Permissions Field add the following: Reserved for ___________________.
- [ ] User should be able to type in a username in the input field
- [ ] The Issue Details should display that this issue is Reserved for X Contributor with the contributor's icon, linking to their profile.
- [ ] Only the contributor(s) that have been selected to work this issue can click start work.
- [ ] Group information and line the information up like this (Will Tip Extra)
- [ ] User(s) should be notified that an issue has been reserved for them to work on.
### Reviewed by
[comment]: # (Any other information that would be useful, content, screenshots, etc.)
@owocki @PixelantDesign @thelostone-mc Thoughts?