Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### User Story
[comment]: # (As a , I want to so that .)
As a funder, I want to fund and send a bounty directly to a certain group of individuals (or perhaps, just one individual).
### Why Is this Needed
This is needed so that select group of individuals can work on a project.
[comment]: # (Describe the problem and why this task is needed. Provide description of the current state, what you would like to happen, and what actually happen)
*Summary*: Right now, I sometimes get unnecessary noise on bounties that I would rather send directly to a smaller group of people that I know from prior work on the platform.
[comment]: # (Feature or Bug? i.e Type: Bug)
### Current Behavior
[comment]: # (Describe what actually happened.)
Post a bounty on the main issue explorer, make it approval-only, and approve the worker of my choosing. If I don't get to approve within 24 hours, perhaps deal with auto-approvals of people I didn't want to get involved.
### Definition of Done
[comment]: # (Any other information that would be useful, bullets are helpful.)
- [ ] On the funder form under Permissions Field add the following: Reserved for ___________________.
- [ ] User should be able to type in a username in the input field
- [ ] The Issue Details should display that this issue is Reserved for X Contributor with the contributor's icon, linking to their profile.
- [ ] Only the contributor(s) that have been selected to work this issue can click start work.
- [ ] Group information and line the information up like this (Will Tip Extra)
- [ ] User(s) should be notified that an issue has been reserved for them to work on.
### Reviewed by
[comment]: # (Any other information that would be useful, content, screenshots, etc.)
@owocki @PixelantDesign @thelostone-mc Thoughts?