Workers Auto Approve
[Code] Inviting Specific Gitcoiners To Work
### User Story
[comment]: # (As a , I want to so that .)
As a Funder, I'd like the ability to invite specific Gitcoiners to work on my issue after it is funded so that I can foster continuing working relationships with people who I know and trust.
[comment]: # (Describe the problem and why this task is needed. Provide description of the current state, what you would like to happen, and what actually happen)
*Summary*: After the 'Fund Issue' page, while the tx is posting to the blockchain, an option should be provided to send the Gitcoin Issue either a) around the Gitcoin community to top profiles which match the bounty description or b) around the interwebs (on Twitter, Slack, elsewhere) to create a viral loop bringing more dev's into Gitcoin.
Here's a mock-up from #2038.
[comment]: # (Feature or Bug? i.e Type: Bug)
### Current Behavior
[comment]: # (Describe what actually happened.)
There is no in-app prompting for funders to share / invite people to work on their bounty.
### Expected Behavior
[comment]: # (Describe what you expected to happen.)
In-app ways for funders to share with a) Gitcoiner's they've worked with in the past, b) Gitcoiner's who they haven't worked with in the past, but have a good reputation / good fit for the issue and c) social sharing outside of Gitcoin to the funder's community.
### Definition of Done
[comment]: # (Any other information that would be useful, bullets are helpful.)
- [ ] Update the bottom portion of the 'Transaction Processing' page into the image provided above (for .sketch files, see #2038).
- [ ] Re-use existing type down from Tips to search users.
- [ ] This type down should also display wether you've worked with the contributor prior and on how many bounties.
- [ ] The user should be able to clear selected user out of the input field.
- [ ] Please implement and consider failure cases and messaging.
- [ ] Please ensure that the page is responsive.
- [ ] The bounty, once submitted, still should show up in the Issue Explorer as 'Open' status (even though some people have been invited).
- [ ] The invited attendees should receive an e-mail notification / Github notification (if possible) letting them know that they've been invited to work on the task.
### Additional Information
[comment]: # (Any other information that would be useful, content, screenshots, etc.)
- Please confirm your technical approach with @mbeacom or @thelostone-mc on technical feasibility/ available data prior to beginning.
- Please expect 3 rounds of reviews with @PixelantDesign @thelostone-mc and @vs77bb .
- Will tip 20% extra for turnaround in 14 days (by 9/25).
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: