Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Follow the orgs you like more with tribes and build relationships and meaningful projects.
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Most people working with Ethereum have questions about ETH2.0. Kevin Owocki hosted some developers working on the project for a recent episode of the…
Sia recently ran the Skynet Hackathon with Gitcoin for Skynet’s launch, leading to over 40 project submissions in a 2 week period. This piece, …
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### User Story
As a funder I'd like the advanced pay feature to be more intuitive and provide guidance on where funds are coming from.
Update the build so that:
- All funds come from the bountied amount.
- When overage is detected, an alert message notifies the user of the difference and where the funds will be paid from. This is not meant to be an error, but more of a warning.
- Clean up the Payout preview (remove confusing terms and unecessary information).
### Definition of Done
- [ ] Remove Return Bounty Stake Checkbox
- [ ] Default all payments to pay from the Initial Funded Bounty Amount
- [ ] Add an alert (bg color #E66700, #FFF for copy) when user exceeds 100% or Bountied value in ETH.
- [ ] Add wallet information and overage amount to the alert.
- [ ] Display the overage amount on the payout preview in #E66700
- [ ] Remove refunded Eth
- [ ] Remove mention of bounty stake
- [ ] If multiple users have been added to the pay list, and a user is removed, the payout preview should reflect the removal.
- [ ] This issue is tested
### Related Issues
This ticket is part of a series of fixes for Advanced Pay
- **[Issue 2215](https://github.com/gitcoinco/web/issues/2215)** Display Tooltip **Where is My Money Going** (Bountied)
- **Issue 2294** Default to Bountied Amount for Payment (this ticket you are viewing)
- **[Issue 2240](https://github.com/gitcoinco/web/issues/2240)** Add Auto Complete & Make it clearer who I'm paying (verified/unverified)