Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Hello, Gitcoiners! At Gitcoin, we love bringing good news — new projects built, relationships formed, skills learned. Even better when we find …
Hello, Gitcoiners & Gitcoinerettes! It’s happening again – happy blockchain times are coming to San Francisco 🎉, as the San Francisco…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
the objective of this ticket its to migrate gitcoin from web3js 0.2 to 1.0
i've started a base branch at https://github.com/gitcoinco/web/commit/13bc312dd50b587197932bb7bc8c053b974d68f1 which you can use.
* repo is upgraded to web3js 1.0
* all references to web3.eth.coinbase updated
* BOUNTIES: a funder can post a new bounty
* BOUNTIES: user can fulfill a bounty
* BOUNTIES: funder can increase payout
* BOUNTIES: funder can accept a fulfillment (basic payout)
* BOUNTIES: advanced payout works
* TIPS: a user can post a new tip
* TIPS: a user can receive a tip
* ENS: a user can register an ENS subdomain at /ens
* FAUCET: User can submit a new faucet page
* FAUCET: admin can fund a faucet distribution.
* REQUESTS: User can submit a new requests request