Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
the objective of this ticket its to migrate gitcoin from web3js 0.2 to 1.0
i've started a base branch at https://github.com/gitcoinco/web/commit/13bc312dd50b587197932bb7bc8c053b974d68f1 which you can use.
* repo is upgraded to web3js 1.0
* all references to web3.eth.coinbase updated
* BOUNTIES: a funder can post a new bounty
* BOUNTIES: user can fulfill a bounty
* BOUNTIES: funder can increase payout
* BOUNTIES: funder can accept a fulfillment (basic payout)
* BOUNTIES: advanced payout works
* TIPS: a user can post a new tip
* TIPS: a user can receive a tip
* ENS: a user can register an ENS subdomain at /ens
* FAUCET: User can submit a new faucet page
* FAUCET: admin can fund a faucet distribution.
* REQUESTS: User can submit a new requests request