Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
In partnership with Protocol Labs, we’re excited to welcome builders from everywhere to APOLLO, your mission control to engage with the builder…
We’re excited to publically announce that Matic Network is partnering with Gitcoin to launch the Build-n-Earn Program – assisting dApps t…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
When funding an issue, sometimes the bounty doesn't properly sync on the blockchain but the etherscan transactions goes through.
There are a number of possible ideas floating around:
1) [Add a sync with blockchain button.](https://github.com/gitcoinco/web/issues/2403)
2) On page load - auto sync for the user, and display a message to set expectation that the page is resending with the blockchain and how long it would take.
3) Other ideas to solve for this.
This is a [related issue ](https://github.com/gitcoinco/web/issues/2394)that will help solve the problem.
### Definition of Done
- [ ] Explore some ideas and propose the best solution.
- [ ] Get feedback from users