Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### User Story
[comment]: # (As a , I want to so that .)
### Why Is this Needed
[comment]: # (Describe the problem and why this task is needed. Provide description of the current state, what you would like to happen, and what actually happen)
*Summary*: Currently there is no placeholder to tell that a user has no associated bounties on the Profile page, and the rendering looks odd.
[comment]: # (Feature or Bug? i.e Type: Bug)
This task is to build the front-end of the 'no bounties' placeholder on the Profile Page
### Definition of Done
[comment]: # (Any other information that would be useful, bullets are helpful.)
- [ ] Review the attached mockups and Gitcoin's [contribution guidelines](https://docs.gitcoin.co/mk_contributors/) and [front-end guidelines](https://docs.gitcoin.co/mk_styleguide/).
- [ ] When a user goes to a Profile with no associated bounties, it should display the 'Grow Open Source' tree, an explanation, and three links.
- [ ] `Go to Issue Explorer` should link to [Issue Explorer](https://gitcoin.co/explorer).
- [ ] `Go to Leaderboard` should link to [Leaderboard](https://gitcoin.co/leaderboard).
- [ ] `Join our Slack` should link to [Gitcoin Slack page](https://gitcoin.co/slack).
- [ ] PR is reviewed and merge ready.
### Additional Information
[comment]: # (Any other information that would be useful, content, screenshots, etc.)
Please review with a core team member @PixelantDesign @willsputra @owocki
**This Issue is Reserved for spiegeleixxl**