Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Aloha, Gitcoiners! How do you feel about Data Dignity, Quadratic Voting, Quadratic Finance and Decentralized Identity?
KERNEL is an 8-week, invite-only program for top tech talent looking to build relationships, products, and companies in blockchain and Web 3. 100 tal…
Type in [[ 2- term.length]] more characters to get results
[[ result.title ]]
[[ result.description | truncate(70) ]]
No matches found
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### User Story
[comment]: # (As a , I want to so that .)
### Why Is this Needed
[comment]: # (Describe the problem and why this task is needed. Provide description of the current state, what you would like to happen, and what actually happen)
*Summary*: Currently there is no placeholder to tell that a user has no associated bounties on the Profile page, and the rendering looks odd.
[comment]: # (Feature or Bug? i.e Type: Bug)
This task is to build the front-end of the 'no bounties' placeholder on the Profile Page
### Definition of Done
[comment]: # (Any other information that would be useful, bullets are helpful.)
- [ ] Review the attached mockups and Gitcoin's [contribution guidelines](https://docs.gitcoin.co/mk_contributors/) and [front-end guidelines](https://docs.gitcoin.co/mk_styleguide/).
- [ ] When a user goes to a Profile with no associated bounties, it should display the 'Grow Open Source' tree, an explanation, and three links.
- [ ] `Go to Issue Explorer` should link to [Issue Explorer](https://gitcoin.co/explorer).
- [ ] `Go to Leaderboard` should link to [Leaderboard](https://gitcoin.co/leaderboard).
- [ ] `Join our Slack` should link to [Gitcoin Slack page](https://gitcoin.co/slack).
- [ ] PR is reviewed and merge ready.
### Additional Information
[comment]: # (Any other information that would be useful, content, screenshots, etc.)
Please review with a core team member @PixelantDesign @willsputra @owocki
**This Issue is Reserved for spiegeleixxl**