Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
If you're interested in contributing to the initiative to increase our percentage, you should familiarize yourself with `django` and `pytest` test writing.
## Useful documentation
- Django: https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/2.0/topics/testing/
- pytest: https://docs.pytest.org/en/latest/
- pytest-django: http://pytest-django.readthedocs.io/en/latest/tutorial.html
Additional information on testing Django with pytest:
- Implement factories for easy test data generation (possibly `factory-boy` http://factoryboy.readthedocs.io/en/latest/)
- Mock: https://docs.python.org/3/library/unittest.mock.html
*Please break up your test coverage pull requests by app/file when possible.*
### Example implementation:
If you intend on writing test coverage for `dashboard/views.py`, you **could**:
- Create `dashboard/tests/` directory.
- Add `__init__.py` file to `dashboard/tests`
- Add `test_views.py`
- If factories will be used, add the `dashboard/tests/factories.py` file to define the factories to be used.
## Acceptance Criteria
This bounty will be paid out to anyone who meaningfully increases the code coverage of the repository by 5%.
- You must increase the code coverage (as measured by codecov) of this repo by 5%.
- You must put (show) some thought into success / failure criteria for each method tested.
- Please coordinate with other bounty hunters who are working on this bounty so you don't overlap work.
- Codecov must increase by 5% with meaningful test coverage
- Automated tests must pass
This is a continuation of: #89 and #408