Workers Auto Approve
Build a cleaner tagging experience on the Gitcoin funder form
Having keywords that are too generic or inaccurate may be problematic in a couple of ways:
1. It makes it harder for contributors to search for issues matching their skills on the Issue Explorer.
2. Mismatch of skills between the contributors and the bounty requirements, which could result in bounty abandonment or expectation mismatch.
### Current Behavior
When funding an issue on the funder form, keywords for the issue are automatically pulled from the Github repo:
Keyword selection and entry is clunky in two ways:
1. Adding keywords in a phrase by using commas isn't very intuitive.
2. As a funder, the chances that I'm going to go back to my issue to organically figure out which keywords to use are low - the chances of typing keywords and having pre-defined ones show up increase the chance the the funder will actively select better keywords.
### Expected Behavior
1. When a funder is funding an issue on the funder form, keywords are automatically populated from the Github repo as cards to be added that the funder can "+" in.
2. In addition, if the funder does not see a proper keyword to reference their issue, they can also type in the text input area and have preset keywords (common languages and key terms) in a dropdown menu. Clicking them would subsequently add a keyword card. Custom entries are also okay.
\* _For now, custom text entries are okay, but I don't think we need to save new custom entries. This cuts out the need to figure out how to store them, deal with incorrect spelling, etc. A predefined set of common languages and tools for the dropdown with the option to add your own labels (but not stored) should suffice._
3. X'ing a card at at any time would remove it from the text input area.
![screen shot 2018-11-14 at 10 21 15](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/7516920/48503805-06652e00-e7f8-11e8-84e7-1a67be3149b7.png)
### Definition of Done
- [ ] keywords automatically populated from the Github repo as cards to be +'ed in
- [ ] custom keywords can be added by text input
- [ ] dropdown keywords can be added by typing and clicking on the ones that show up
- [ ] X'ing out a card removes it from the input box (if the card is in the middle, the subsequent cards behind it move forward)
- [ ] color scheme follows the example above (thanks @willsputra & @PixelantDesign!)
- [ ] video of the responsive design
- [ ] all build tests pass, please work with Gitcoin Core engineering team
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: