Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### User Story
As an admin of Gitcoin, if one stops work as a contributor, I want to know the reason why.
### Why Is this Needed
We're always looking to improve the Gitcoin experience. We'd like to have data regarding why work was stopped.
### Current Behavior
Currently when work is stopped, no reasons are given, and the user is not prompted to tell Gitcoin why they stopped work.
### Expected Behavior
When a user clicks stop work on the bounty issue detail page, a modal pops up with these options. You should only be able to select one option. If "Other" is selected, the free text is required:
* There was no response from the funder.
* Someone else was approved / reserved for the bounty.
* The scope of work deviated from the initial bounty.
* There were technical blockers that prevented the bounty from being completed.
* I was unable to finish the bounty with my current skillset.
* I no longer have time to do the bounty.
* I reached the max cap of allowable bounties and wanted to work on something else.
* Other (free text box)
It should look something like this:
1. Update the [data model](https://github.com/gitcoinco/web/blob/master/app/dashboard/models.py) so that the Django administration reflects an area for `work_stopped_reason`.
2. Ensure that the user response is recorded (POST).
3. New data model is updated to Postgres.