Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### User Story
As a potential worker, I would like to know the reason why I was rejected for a bounty, so I can improve myself
### Why Is this Needed
[comment]: # (Describe the problem and why this task is needed. Provide description of the current state, what you would like to happen, and what actually happen)
*Summary*: I want to know why I was rejected
[comment]: # (Feature or Bug? i.e Type: Bug)
### Current Behavior
[comment]: # (Describe what actually happened.)
When a funder rejects a potential worker on a bounty, there is currently no information provided.
### Expected Behavior
[comment]: # (Describe what you expected to happen.)
When a funder rejects a potential worker on a bounty, a modal should pop up (#3231), and an email should be sent to the rejected worker describing the reason.
It should look something like this:
![work rejected email](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/19514207/50100202-d4157900-025a-11e9-8af6-ee1babbdce9f.jpg)
- [ ] The email should be sent to the specific rejected worker.
- [ ] The email should show the issue logo and title.
- [ ] The email should provide one of the reasons below:
- You did not meet the desired qualifications.
- You did not provide sufficient information on the action plan.
- The bounty was available only under special circumstances (e.g. hackathon).
- The bounty was reserved for another person.
- The bounty was cancelled.
- (If 'Other' is selected on the modal, the free text provided by the funder should be displayed)
### Additional Information
[comment]: # (Any other information that would be useful, content, screenshots, etc.)
This build ticket is only for the **email** part. The modal itself is taken care of in #3231 .
Design ticket: #2773
Sketch file: https://drive.google.com/open?id=14CpcEhilvDWlXG9lBuYSggaOe9zBNcdM