Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### User Story
[comment]: # (As a , I want to so that .)
as a user attending ethdenver, i want to play the 'set completion' game at ETHDenver, so I can engage with sponsors and win a keep key
### Why Is this Needed
[comment]: # (Describe the problem and why this task is needed. Provide description of the current state, what you would like to happen, and what actually happen)
- John Paller wants it
- To shill Kudos https://github.com/gitcoinco/kudosbadges/issues/124
- To provide a bomb experience for engaging with sponsors at ETHDenver this year.
[comment]: # (Feature or Bug? i.e Type: Bug)
### Definition of Done
[comment]: # (Any other information that would be useful, bullets are helpful.)
We would like to build a set completion game for ETHDenver this year, wherein you complete various tasks for sponsors. For each task you complete for a sponsor, you are given one of 12 limited edition [bufficorn kudos](https://github.com/gitcoinco/kudosbadges/issues/124).
[The technology for airdropping kudos already exists](https://github.com/gitcoinco/web/pull/2665) We will give each sponsor a lint to airdrop their kudos. [To see an example airdropped kudos, click here](https://gitcoin.co/kudos/redeem/holidaykudos1).
What the user, who builds this ticket, will be responsible for, is the set completion aspect of the game. Here's how it works.
1. User collects 12 bufficorn kudos
2. User goes to gitcoin.co/ethdenver
3. Site validates that user has all 12 bufficorn kudos (John to provide direction on whether we need to validate that they didn't get traded them or not. i.e. do they need to come direct from our distribution address or not?)
4. If validation in step 3 passes, then user is sent a special 13th Kudos.
5. If validation in step 3 passes, then user is sent a uPort attestation that they've finished the ETHdenver prize.
6. If validation in step 3 passes, then user is sent a uPort attestation they get a kudos
### Additional Information
[comment]: # (Any other information that would be useful, content, screenshots, etc.)
This bounty will be broken up into three components,
1. design for gitcoin.co/ethdenver
1. html coding for gitcoin.co/ethdenver
2. functional coding for gitcoin.co/ethdenver
The scope of THIS SPECIFIC coding task is to just do the html / frontend coding. Acceptance criteria:
* All of the designs are coded.
* all pages are responsive
* pls allow 2-3 iterations of feedback.
* must be submitted by 1/11/2019
Not logged in:
![not logged in copy](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/19514207/50601723-ff9d9200-0eef-11e9-9d7c-5671aab6e8ec.jpg)
EDIT : Per convo with @kuhnchris on 1/11 at https://github.com/gitcoinco/web/issues/3197#issuecomment-453560570 , we are going to extend this ticket to contiain the scope of all coding tasks. We will use the architecture proposed at https://github.com/gitcoinco/web/issues/3197#issuecomment-453560570 and will aim to get it done by 1/14.