Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
Sub-task of https://github.com/gitcoinco/web/issues/3436
### User Story
As a user, I want to push a big red button at Gitcoin.co/easybutton because I know I need coders, but I dont know how to navigate Gitcoin's product suite. This gives me an easy big button to push to help me figure it out. This value proposition should be tested using a landing page.
### Why Is this Needed
Data is the new gold. Everyone needs better data, better software. Software is eating the world. Because everyone needs these new systems, everyone needs software engineers. If you have access to software engineers, and can provide access to them to businesses in a way that manages expectations / trust all around, then you are selling pick axes to the gold miners.
We are testing the value proposition of "push a button, get a coder". "Push a button get a coder" is the most concisely expressed value prop, to funders of Gitcoin, to date. For coders, our value prop remains that we grow/sustain open source.
As expressed in our Q1 pitch deck:
Before Gitcoin, I had to do a whole bunch of bullshit in order to find a coder. After Gitcoin, I don't anymore.
This is a lean test of that marketing message.
### Current Behavior
* No design and positioning on this new value proposition.
### Expected Behavior
* Design sketch and "sales landing page" that expresses this value proposition with the correct positioning.
Here is what the user journey will look like:
The landing page will contain the following (positioning statements to be iterated on):
* H1: Coders, at your fingertips
* P: Gitcoin is a network of coder superheroes that are ready to work for you.
* CTA: Get Coders
* Next module should be our some testimonial module (market problems Google Doc for more recent testimonials)
* Next module should be our some stats module to show that were serious (something like Gitcoin.co/results)
* Last module:
- H1: What are you waiting for?
- P: Get Coders, at your fingertips
- CTA: Get a Coder
* Conversion Module
- When a user clicks the 'get a coder' button, we will capture their email address.
- We will also allow them to put in freeform comments about what they want.
- There will be a H1 that says "Get a free consultation with Gitcoin team".
### Definition of Done
- [ ] Create a visual design with the above details.
- [ ] Use Muli font
- [ ] The landing page should be created in the Gitcoin style, and should fit with the Gitcoin.co site.
- [ ] Please do not use the Staples RED Button. Please create your own (something similar in concept), robot theme could be a direction to go in.
- [ ] Design sketch ready for front-end build only (email address capture & backend complexity comes later).
- [ ] Please allow for 1 round of revision.
### Additional Information
[Proposed Value Prop Slide, on this, from Internal 'Crypto Winter War Plan'](http://bits.owocki.com/fa834214d807/Screen%20Shot%202019-01-07%20at%208.09.51%20AM.png)