Workers Auto Approve
As a founder, I'd like to fork StandardBoutnies and add revenue features, so I can make $$, so I can sustain Gitcoin
### Outstanding Questions / Strategy
btw the fees involves 3 steps
1. enabling Gitcoin to support multiple contracts (Aditya)
2. getting the new contract
3. wiring it up (Aditya)
@frankchen07 to confirm strategic discussion.
### User Story
[comment]: # (As a , I want to so that .)
As a founder, I'd like to fork StandardBoutnies and add revenue features, so I can make $$ , so I can sustain Gitcoin
### Why Is this Needed
[comment]: # (Describe the problem and why this task is needed. Provide description of the current state, what you would like to happen, and what actually happen)
Integrating Platform fees into Standard Bounties allows us to make revenue.
[comment]: # (Feature or Bug? i.e Type: Bug)
### Current Behavior
[comment]: # (Describe what actually happened.)
No Premium Features available on Gitcoin
### Expected Behavior
[comment]: # (Describe what you expected to happen.)
When a user posts a bounty, depending upon their configuration, they will have
- Pay Gitcoin a 10% fee (this fee percentage should be configurable)
- If they are a subscriber, pay Gitcoin no Fee.
- If they are posting a bounty that is for a private repo, pay Gitcoin a fee. (fee amount should be configurable) - if lean test plays out (oracle setup will be needed to check on private repo status).
- If they are posting a featured bounty, pay Gitcoin a fee. (fee amount should be configurable)
The user should only have to submit ONE tx to metamask in order to pay these fee amounts.
- Update Standardbounties to support new fee architecture
- Update Standardbounties tests to support new fee architecture
- Throughout the frontend/backend, we will have to support *n* standard bounties smart contracts, instead of just the 1 we support now.
### Definition of Done
[comment]: # (Any other information that would be useful, bullets are helpful.)
### Additional Information
Setup your profile
Tell us a little about you:
No results found for
Type to search skills..
Required [[totalcharacter]] / 240
Are you currently looking for work?
[[ option.string ]]
Setup your profile
Our tools are based on the principles of earn (💰), learn (📖), and meet (💬).
Select the ones you are interested in. You can change it later in your settings.
I'm also an organization manager looking for a great community.
Enable your organization profile
Gitcoin products can help grow community around your brand. Create your tribe, events, and incentivize your community with bounties. Announce new and upcoming events using townsquare. Find top-quality hackers and fund them to work with you on a grant.
These are the organizations you own. If you don't see your organization here please be sure that information is public on your GitHub profile. Gitcoin will sync this information for you.
Select the products you are interested in:
Out of the box you will receive Tribes Lite for your organization. Please provide us with a contact email: