Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
In partnership with Protocol Labs, we’re excited to welcome builders from everywhere to APOLLO, your mission control to engage with the builder…
We’re excited to publically announce that Matic Network is partnering with Gitcoin to launch the Build-n-Earn Program – assisting dApps t…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
@owocki @PixelantDesign @thelostone-mc Please review these changes for merge.
Adding a button for a contributor to remind a funder to pay out a bounty as well as a management commands that runs on an interval specified in crontab. The command posts comments and sends emails on aging BountyFulfillments that have not been accepted yet accroding to the thresholds set out in the Issue
- [X] Read and conforms to the contributor guidelines
- [X] Read and conforms to the style guidelines
- [X] Linter status: 100% pass
- [X] Added relevant tests
- [X] Tests pass and code coverage has not decreased
- [X] Changes don't break existing behavior
- [X] Commit message follows commit guidelines
- [X] Code documentation
- [X] Completed: Code review by core team and any requested changes
Affected core subsystem(s)
Testing and Sign-off
- [X] Ran it through my django setup-everything appears to work as it should.
- [X] Added tests for email and management command functionality
- [X] Read and followed the Contributor Guidelines
- [X] Tested all changes locally
- [X] Verified existing functionality
- [X] Ran make test and everything passed!
- [X] Affirm contributor guidelines have been followed and requested changes made
- [X] CI tests and linting pass
- [X] No conflicts (migrations, files, etc)
- [ ] Regression tested against staging
- [ ] Validated requested changes were made to specification
- [ ] Bounty payout released to the contributor
Screenshots are here:
![screenshot from 2019-01-15 01-26-08](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/3319254/51566748-6e249e80-1e63-11e9-84f8-56524bb950af.png)
![screenshot from 2019-02-05 00-26-01](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/3319254/52308591-b962a500-296b-11e9-816e-b8ad42baf24d.png)
![screenshot from 2019-01-15 00-43-00](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/3319254/51566786-8a284000-1e63-11e9-92b1-16bebccfb7b5.png)
![screenshot from 2019-01-15 00-35-13](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/3319254/51566789-8d233080-1e63-11e9-993d-7c618f80fcff.png)