Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Hello, Gitcoiners & Gitcoinerettes! It’s happening again – happy blockchain times are coming to San Francisco 🎉, as the San Francisco…
Heya Gitcoiners & Gitcoinerettes! They say that July is the warmest month of the year (location depending), and we’re definitely getting ready fo…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### User Story
[comment]: # (As a , I want to so that .)
DESIGN - As a job hunter, I want to have a Gitcoin /jobs page, so I can see what kind of jobs Gitcoin's network has to offer.
### Why Is this Needed
Right now our jobs page is fug.
Also, people come to us with an expectation that if they simply apply, that we're going to find time for them to have a half hour call. with them, etc.
Instead, we need to explain to people that we hire mostly through our community and product. The best way to stand out to us, is to stand out on the platform.
[comment]: # (Describe the problem and why this task is needed. Provide description of the current state, what you would like to happen, and what actually happen)
[comment]: # (Feature or Bug? i.e Type: Bug)
### Current Behavior
[comment]: # (Describe what actually happened.)
### Expected Behavior
[comment]: # (Describe what you expected to happen.)
- Remove existing Jobs section from about page.
- Add a link to `/jobs` on footer.
- A landing page that explains:
* We are built by & for coders.
* Gitcoin is built with Gitcoin (we dogfood).
* We believe in try-before you buy hiring (click to see our values => /mission )
* We believe in remote work. (click to see our values => /mission )
* We believe in open source. (click to see our values => /mission )
* Here is a link to our issue explorer.
* Already done a few bounties? The best way to apply is below:
* A list of our open Jobs (title, desc)
* click on any job and the job desc / application link full details appears.
### Definition of Done
[comment]: # (Any other information that would be useful, bullets are helpful.)
- 2 -3 revisions
- must follow our brand guidelines (gitcoin.co/presskit)
- must look good on responsivedesign too.
### Additional Information
[comment]: # (Any other information that would be useful, content, screenshots, etc.)
Please include a link to your portfolio in your application.