Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### User Story
[comment]: # (As a , I want to so that .)
As a Gitcoin user, I want to get paid to invite my friends to work on Gitcoin, so that I can get paid for referring people to bounties. Gitcoin pays $5 for each referral made.
### Why Is this Needed
This is needed to get more well-qualified hunters to the platform for issues which aren't being solved.
[comment]: # (Describe the problem and why this task is needed. Provide description of the current state, what you would like to happen, and what actually happen)
[comment]: # (Feature or Bug? i.e Type: Bug)
### Current Behavior
[comment]: # (Describe what actually happened.)
I'd like to quantify: a) how many issues aren't being solved (i.e. are currently 'Open' with 0 applicants for 7+ days) and b) see if it's worth reducing this number.
Anecdotally (i.e. by scrolling through the Explorer), it seems like most bounties do still end up with at least one applicant.
### Expected Behavior
[comment]: # (Describe what you expected to happen.)
Within 3 months, referral brings in 100 Gitcoin users monthly each with $10 in LTV.
### Definition of Done
[comment]: # (Any other information that would be useful, bullets are helpful.)
- Each Gitcoin profile has a unique referral link to refer friends to their bounty
- This link is visible whenever the user travels to a Gitcoin issue
- If a new Gitcoin user creates a profile after coming to Gitcoin via a referral link, this is tracked.
- If a new Gitcoin user completes a bounty, a kudos or $5 referral bonus is attributed to the referring Gitcoin hunter.
- [ ] Add people search type down on front-end
- [ ] Ensure that the search returns and is working properly.
- [ ] Review with @SaptakS and Green squad team
- tracking DoD, issues that move into or out of "open" status
- Number and rate of new referrals from referral links
- DAU / MAU trends in the positive direction