Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
In partnership with Protocol Labs, we’re excited to welcome builders from everywhere to APOLLO, your mission control to engage with the builder…
We’re excited to publically announce that Matic Network is partnering with Gitcoin to launch the Build-n-Earn Program – assisting dApps t…
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
When I found a bounty, I don't receive an email confirmation that my bounty was successfully funded.
Build the email so that funders know their bounty has been funded.
### Definition of Done
- [ ] This is a front-end and backend task, at completion this should be a working email.
- [ ] The email should look like the attached design
- [ ] The email should support be able to be dynamic and not display the featured bounty section when he funder does not pay extra for featured bounty.
- [ ] The featured bounty section should show when the funder has selected and paid for the featured bounty on the funder form.
- [ ] Email should be responsive
- [ ] Review with Gitcoin Core team members.
![bounty success email](https://user-images.githubusercontent.com/19514207/51857035-2ffc1300-236c-11e9-9de9-07154ef47958.png)