Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### User Story
[comment]: # (As a , I want to so that .)
as a repo maintainer, i want to be able to fund an issue from a private repo, so i can have contributors work on private stuff
### Why Is this Needed
Even though there is a macro trend towards OSS, there is much more closed sourced software out there than open source software still.
Like how Netflix started with DVDs as a means of creating a giant internet video streaming service, so too, will we support closed source repos on Gitcoin.
[comment]: # (Describe the problem and why this task is needed. Provide description of the current state, what you would like to happen, and what actually happen)
[comment]: # (Feature or Bug? i.e Type: Bug)
### Current Behavior
[comment]: # (Describe what actually happened.)
No support for Closed Source Software
### Definition of Done
- [ ] Come up with what we should communicate to funders once they've successfully funded an issue from their private repo.
- [ ] Design a page that explains what the funder should do next.
- [ ] Review with team
- [ ] Provide final files for build
### Additional Information
Refer to the **Simple** ux flow.
- MPV, active funders, & bounty hunters on private repos as compared to public ones
- LTV on public repo bounties vs private repo bounties