Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### BUILD FRONT END
### As a funder of a bounty, I'd love to see an at a glance view of contributor stats so I can quickly decide who to approve for my bounty.
### Why is this needed?
There isn't a quick way to see this information right now. As a funder, I have to click on each individual contributor to go review their profile pages.
### Definition of Done
- [ ] Use Muli font
- [ ] Use the correct font colors supplied in the file
- [ ] Use the correct font sizes (important for such a small space)
- [ ] Build a flyout that shows me all of this information pulled in from a user's data.
- [ ] Reuse the same flyout from the **Issue Explorer**
- [ ] The flyout should show as a hover state on a users avatar
- [ ] If the user has more funded bounties than completed bounties as a contributor, show the persona with more data.
- [ ] Ensure that links click through to the appropriate detailed information.
- [ ] Set it up so it fetches the user data from server on mouse over.
- [ ] Setup and endpoint to fetch user data (actual profile is not an ajax call)
- [ ] Don't use jquery-ui, use bootstrap popover instead.
- [ ] Display the project icons to show max of 3 of the most recently worked on tasks.
- [ ] fetch user data on the first mouse hover (not each time the user is overed)
- [ ] keep it in "component way" to be usable in other places.
- [ ] The flyout should be coded it up as a **_reusable shared module across pages_**
- [ ] Post screenshots of your progress on the PR
- [ ] This feature must pass all engineering required tests and PR review requirements
- [ ] Review with @PixelantDesign @danlipert @octavioamu
Please Ignore the Specialty text for right now.