Development resources at your finger tips
Build with the coolest Web3 projects
Recurring funding for Open Source
Ethical ads to power Open Source
Learn about Web3 & earn rewards
Show appreciation for each other
Meet fellow developers, designers, futurists and more. Collaborate and BUIDL awesome projects together.
Discover great web3 organizations, work on meaningful projects and build relationships with like minded people. Browse Tribes
Meet the top hunters and contributors from our community.
Aloha, Gitcoiners! How do you feel about Data Dignity, Quadratic Voting, Quadratic Finance and Decentralized Identity?
KERNEL is an 8-week, invite-only program for top tech talent looking to build relationships, products, and companies in blockchain and Web 3. 100 tal…
Type in [[ 2- term.length]] more characters to get results
[[ result.title ]]
[[ result.description | truncate(70) ]]
No matches found
Gitcoin is GDPR complaint. Learn more in
Gitcoin's Terms & Conditions.
Check out the Issue Explorer
Looking to fund some work? You can submit a new Funded Issue here.
### BUILD FRONT END
### As a funder of a bounty, I'd love to see an at a glance view of contributor stats so I can quickly decide who to approve for my bounty.
### Why is this needed?
There isn't a quick way to see this information right now. As a funder, I have to click on each individual contributor to go review their profile pages.
### Definition of Done
- [ ] Use Muli font
- [ ] Use the correct font colors supplied in the file
- [ ] Use the correct font sizes (important for such a small space)
- [ ] Build a flyout that shows me all of this information pulled in from a user's data.
- [ ] Reuse the same flyout from the **Issue Explorer**
- [ ] The flyout should show as a hover state on a users avatar
- [ ] If the user has more funded bounties than completed bounties as a contributor, show the persona with more data.
- [ ] Ensure that links click through to the appropriate detailed information.
- [ ] Set it up so it fetches the user data from server on mouse over.
- [ ] Setup and endpoint to fetch user data (actual profile is not an ajax call)
- [ ] Don't use jquery-ui, use bootstrap popover instead.
- [ ] Display the project icons to show max of 3 of the most recently worked on tasks.
- [ ] fetch user data on the first mouse hover (not each time the user is overed)
- [ ] keep it in "component way" to be usable in other places.
- [ ] The flyout should be coded it up as a **_reusable shared module across pages_**
- [ ] Post screenshots of your progress on the PR
- [ ] This feature must pass all engineering required tests and PR review requirements
- [ ] Review with @PixelantDesign @danlipert @octavioamu
Please Ignore the Specialty text for right now.